Thank You to all the Business Contributors
This is a partial list of local business that have made donations for which we are especially grateful. Thanks!
US Food Services
Thanks to US Foods for their second year of supporting the children at Christmas.
Full Distribution Facility
120 Longs Pond Road
PO Box 869
Lexington, SC 29071
Phone : (803) 951-4200
Toll Free : (800) 845-8825
- Stepping Out Dance Companies
- Tim’s Touch Florists of Lexington
- Curves of Lexington, Irmo, and Chapin
- Pond Branch Telephone
- Mid-Carolina Electric Cooperative
- Michelin North America
- Pirrelli Cables
- Walter P. Rawl Farms
- Bugman, Inc.
- The Lexington Chronicle and News Dispatch
- Congaree State Bank
- Security Federal Bank of Lexington
- First Community Bank
The Shelter needs volunteers to do all kinds of service for the children. Needs range from supervising children, taking them on field trips, giving parties, helping with homework, and many other activities.Sign Up Today!